Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big Changes!!

Going RAW!
I've been intrigued by the Raw Food LIFESTYLE for a while. I've juiced before and saw amazing results, I just finished eating a lettuce wrap with tons of fresh veggies and I felt an INSTANT boost! Instead of feeling full and tired I feel energized off ONE MEAL! I could feel like this all day every day?? WHY AREN'T I EATING THIS EVERYDAY?!
Being RAW is alot more than just eating salad, I looked up a TON of recipes and they all sound delicious... I'll have to invest in a blender and a food processor and eventually I'll want a dehydrator (which Jason is already interested in... he tried dehydrated carrots at the Peach Basket and fell in love!). But imagine, having a yummy green juice or smoothie in the morning, a heaping salad full of fresh veggies for lunch and yummy veggie sushi for dinner, or raw veggie lasagna, freshly made ICE CREAM! Yup, you can make raw ice cream.
I'll officially be starting on Friday with the help of a Raw food GURU and my new coach!! Until friday I'm going to be weaning myself off of junky food and add in more salads. AND I've ordered a bunch of new workout videos which are supposed to get here on Tuesday!! All the while I'm going to be reading 20 Something 20 Everything which will help me emotionally and get spritually connected to ME... I've kind of lost me over the last two years.
I'm excited to get ME back... and lose weight in the process; physically and emotionally!
and check out my SEXY raw friend Lauren's blog www.rawissexy.com!!

No comments:

Post a Comment