Friday, January 1, 2010

Day One!

Day One
Happy New Year! 2010 is finally here, and so is the official start of my journey! I was able to start the new year off right and not drink too much last night, so I wasn't hungover this morning! I started my day with two large glasses of lemon water. Then a large 16 oz. glass of yummy fresh green juice. Later I had a hearty bowl of progresso tomato and basil soup (220 calories in one can) for lunch.
My plan for the rest of the day is to take the dog out for a long walk (at a brisk pace), then I need to find a yummy recipe for dinner then head to the grocery store for some fresh veggies for green juice tomorrow. Then, depending on how I'm feeling (we are taking baby steps here) maybe do a workout video for a fast paced cardio routine to jump start my exercise program...
My goal for January is to work out at least three times a week, juice daily, and actually cook one meal a day (with leftovers for lunch!). Remember, start small... this isn't a quick fix, this is a LIFESTYLE change.
Tommorrow I'll post what I cooked for dinner along with my workout plans.
Happy new year! 2010 is going to be FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment