Saturday, December 26, 2009

Re-Shape Your Life!



It Starts Now.

2010 is going to be MY year. I'm going to reshape my body, mind and life. Starting January 1st, I am going to eat better and work out. I'm going to read more and watch tv less, walk the dog more, smile more, love my boyfriend more, I'm going to worry less and have more fun, I'm going to get in control of my finances... It's going to be a great journey.

I'm not setting out to lose X number of pounds or fit into any certain size. I'm not striving for perfect, I'm striving to be the best me I can be... 2010 is going to be my best year yet.

This blog will tell my journey. Follow me (or join me!) as I go through the trials and tribulations of starting over. I'll post workouts, recipes and my progress along with some inspiration along the way.

365 days to a new me. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment